Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Manga: Bleach 543: Letters



Ok this will be short and sweet.  We went from the quite compelling reforging of Zangetsu and Ichigo....to a chapter I almost think you have to go WAY back and refer to the enemy all over again.

Basically Uryuu is the last LIVING Quincy, more or less, but is now joining the other side of the equation, the Sternritters.  I seriously had to go back and remind myself all that was going on after Ichigo's mini arc.  I would recommend it as well.

Basically we are seeing the introduction of many characters and the reaction to the announcement of Uryuu as the next leader, completely out of the blue.  No really, we are ALL surprised here. There is some unrest of course and references abound, but no huge milestones.

I assume we will go more in depth and again, I highly recommend backing up a few chapters to reacquaint yourself with our enemy up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment